Here’s a summary of useful information regarding the Kerby Centre concert, March 6, 7:00 p.m.
1. Location: Kerby Centre, 1133 – 7 Avenue SW. A Kerby Centre map is at the bottom of this post. Concert will be on the lower level. Elevator is located by the stairs near the “Fire Dept. Entrance”.
2. Call Time: 6:40 p.m.
3. Parking: Refer to the Kerby Centre map.
4. Concert Dress: Formal concert dress will be worn. Formal concert dress is defined in Section 4.4 of the Foothills Concert Band “Policies and Procedures”, accessible through the FCB web site under “Membership”, “Policies & Bylaws”.
5. Instrument Masking: Where masking is possible, instruments must be masked for this concert.
6. Music Stands: Music stands will not be provided by the venue. Please remember to bring your own.
7. Questions and Concerns: If you have questions or concerns, please raise them at our Feb. 27 rehearsal.